Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

M-4 Strike Cruiser

 
Captain's Blog Stardate 201305.08
 
I recently entered All Scale Trek's 1st build competition.  I am entering a 1/2500 scale Klingon ship that I modified from a D-7.  I am calling it a M-4.  I just finished the base coat.  I still have to apply a gloss coat, decals and a dull coat.  This is my progress so far:


 
 
 




 



I am pretty excited with the results so far.  I purchased an airbrush for this project that I plan to use when I build my shuttles  for my 15mm men. 


The following pictures are a preview of a recent game that took place aboard an abandoned Borg Cube:




3 comments:

  1. Nice clean build and I love the authentic ToS colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho guardato il mio orologio.repliche rolex italy Dopo aver ricevuto la merce, sono rimasto sorpreso. Il cinturino in pelle è comodo, l'orologio è leggero, di alta qualità e buon prezzo.repliche cellini orologi Se stai cercando un orologio adatto al tuo abbigliamento quotidiano, questo orologio replica è sicuramente il vestito perfetto. Comprerò di nuovo!

    ReplyDelete